The NIA story originally started with an idea… a concept if you will of putting the agent on the top of the food chain and not the bottom. Since we all started as agents we felt there must be a way to pay the agent top commission for their work while balancing the back room expenses so the agency can be profitable as well. Hence NIA was born. Our goal is very simple… everyone has to win. In the NIA model that’s exactly what happens.
THE NIA DIFFERENCE:
There are several differential factors with NIA: While there are many good sales organizations in the US many of them lack one or more of the critical elements necessary for short term success and long term growth. We equip the broker with the following:
- Even though some organizations “say” they have a lead program (you’ve all heard the stories) NIA uses only “qualified” sources whereby the client in essence “raises their hand” for the products you sell.
- Advance commissions:
- NIA negotiates commission contracts that could not be attained individually by the agent. The choice of payment is made by each agent/broker whether they want to be advanced or be paid as earned.
- In demand products:
- Through NIA’s strategic alliances there are over 300 Carriers and 1,000 products, NIA is in all 50 states with both Regional and National Carriers. The broker can offer Health (individual, small group, large group), Life, Supplements, Retirement, LTC, Medicare, Property and Casualty with top rated best in class Carriers.
- Health Care Reform has created huge opportunities for agents who think. HCR has considerably enhanced the need for knowledgeable agents in the marketplace. If there is one thing that clients desperately need today… it’s a good broker.
- A proven sales system:
- All great companies have a system… McDonald’s, Burger King, Starbucks, etc. NIA is no different. NIA offers the agent or agency a no nonsense selling system that works. No gimmicks, no smoke and mirrors not a system that works for only “Top Gun” producers but for everyone. NIA has a “blueprint” for anyone to follow whereby we can take the local dog catcher and turn them into a six figure per year insurance broker.
- We believe that advanced technology in the hands of today’s broker is a huge advantage. Our brokers write significant volume and therefore need the right CRM tools to keep pace.
- With our CRM tools in the hands of the broker they can utilize automated emails, renewal reminders, generate their own newsletter to clients, auto dialer tools, lead distribution to agents, ROI and Agency reports, Sales reports to leaders, lead management and many more.
If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference in the marketplace, receive high income for your efforts, be in control of your earnings and your future, contact NIA today.