The NIA story originally started with an idea… a concept if you will of putting the agent on the top of the food chain and not the bottom. Since we all started as agents we felt there must be a way to pay the agent top commission for their work while balancing the back room expenses so the agency can be profitable as well. Hence NIA was born. Our goal is very simple… everyone has to win.
THE NIA DIFFERENCE:
There are several differential factors with NIA: While there are many good sales organizations in the US many of them lack one or more of the critical elements necessary for short term success and long term financial growth. We equip the broker with the following:
- Even though some organizations say they have a lead program, NIA uses only qualified sources that intergrate seamlessly with our CRM tool, which acts as a sales aid for the products you sell.
- NIA negotiates commission contracts that could not be attained individually by the agent. The choice of payment is made by each agent/broker whether they want to be advanced or be paid as earned. NIA features proprietary product lines that pay the broker significant higher lifetime residuals.
- In demand products:
- Through NIA’s strategic alliances there are over 300 Carriers and 1,000 products, NIA is in all 50 states with both Regional and National Carriers. The broker can offer Health (individual, small group, large group), Life, Supplements, Retirement, LTC, Medicare, Property and Casualty with top rated best in class Carriers.
- Health Care Reform has created significant opportunities for the discerning agent. Companies and Individuals today are being crushed under the pressure of high premiums. We provide viable solutions for this problem.
- A proven sales system:
- All great companies have a system… McDonald’s, Starbucks, etc. NIA is no different. NIA offers the agent or agency a no nonsense approach that works. No gimmicks and not a system that works for only top gun producers, but for everyone. The right product in the right market makes the difference.
- We believe that technology in the hands of today’s broker is an important advantage. Brokers that write serious volume invariably use the right CRM tools in order to do it.
- With our CRM tools the broker can intergrate with lead vendors and sell product directly or over the phone. They can utilize automated emails, renewal reminders, generate their own newsletter’s, auto dialer tools, lead distribution, reporting, etc..
If you want to be independent yet still be affiliated with like-minded brokers … contact NIA.